Latest Thread Activity:
RPS

Hi Everyone

6 replies
Site Member
I'm RPMale (stands for Roleplaying Male), not terribly creative a username, I know, but it gets the point across who I am and the like.

I've been writing for nearly twenty-five years and roleplaying since I was legally an adult (for seventeen years) and I'm quite eager to start getting to know folks here.
Posted Nov 12, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Site Member
Welcome to rps kiddo. Make sure to read all of the site, and forum rules before you begin. Thereafter, peruse the forums to see if there is something you might like to join. If there is, pm (that's private message) the thread host to see if you can join (if it's ongoing).

Also check out the recruitment thread for games just going up.

And-naturally-always feel free to start your own thread if you don't see what you're looking for.

If you have any questions, our staff, and most of our members are friendly. So feel free to ask.

I think that about covers it.

I'm Thunder, btw.
Scotch? It's 20 year old single malt. You know you want it.
Posted Nov 12, 18
List
Undo
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Site Member
Welcome to the site. If you're a seasoned writer hopefully you will make Aggregate Worlds a part of your respite with us. In any case, welcome and enjoy your stay.
Posted Nov 22, 18
List
Undo
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Site Member
Welcome aboard. We're just getting back on our feet after we updated the forum software. We need all the quality players we can get.
This is a signature.
Posted Nov 22, 18
Site Member
Was only a matter of time before voat caught up with me.
---
The things known and unknown are almost always the same when you look beyond what is in front of you. One answer to all things.
Posted Wed at 01:20 am
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Administrator
Site Member
Sorry for the interruption everyone, we will now return to your regularly scheduled RPS content .....
Posted Wed at 06:59 am
List
Undo
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Site Member
My hero!
Posted Wed at 08:35 am
List
Undo
NoticeNotices