Latest Thread Activity:
RPS

Howdy!

3 replies
Site Member
Hey y'all, North here! I'm pretty new to roleplaying, especially in the more formal setting of a forum. I'm looking forward to sort of dipping my toes in to learn more about what seems to be a wonderful community! A little about me - I'm a 20-year-old gal, a writer/gamer/reader/fountain pen collector, and I currently work part-time as a secretary and marketing coordinator for a funeral home. My favorite genre at the moment is fantasy; once I get some experience under my belt, though, I'd like to maybe try slice of life or even a western setting. Right now I'm still workshopping some characters, but once I get everything tied together I hope I can make a home for them here! Thanks for stopping by and hope to see ya 'round. :)
Posted Dec 16, 18 · OP
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Site Member
Welcome north

I actually collected pens when i was younger, there are some pretty amazing fountain pens out there.

But back on topic, feel free to check the rules to make sure you do not get a finger wag from a member of staff and then look in the interest forum for the chance to join a roleplay or set a roleplay up yourself.

I will help when possible but I am sure others and staff members will aid you too. I am just not very active at the moment.
Posted Dec 16, 18
Site Member
Thank you Mist! I'll be sure to be plenty familiar with the rules. :)
Posted Dec 16, 18 · OP
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Site Member
I think the Mist-ster said everything pertinent, that needs saying.
That said,

Welcome North, I'm Thunder. Or if your prefer, Lord Thunder. I can generally be found in fantasy. Or in my fantasy *Zones out to visions of the Great, Thuderstruck Empire...* Oh, uh, ahem. How long was I out?

Anyway, you needn't worry about Mist. Once we get his heat rock fixed, he'll be back to his merry old self, hopping, about on his pogo ball.
Posted Dec 18, 18
NoticeNotices