Latest Thread Activity:
RPS

*finger guns* hey there

1 reply
Site Member
Hello! Obviously I'm new to this site and since it's required, here's a lil' Welcome Centre post for you all to cringe at.

I've roleplayed a few times before, but not very much. However, roleplaying has always been something I've wanted to really get into, so I joined another site in the hopes that I would stop being so self conscious and idiotic and actually ask people to roleplay with me. Hopefully things turn out the way I want and I become a pretty active member here. If not, I willl cower in a corner and hide my head in shame as the entire world laughs.
Posted Dec 24, 18 · OP
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Site Member
Cower not, O' Luminous one. Your hail has been received, and answered. I am Thunderstruck, or Lord Thunder, if you prefer.

Welcome to the site. Before you do anything, make sure to read all of the rules and what not. Our admin doesn't say much, but when she does, her voice is, as death itself.

Having said that, take a look around. If you see something you want to join,ask the thread host if it's okay to join, if the game is already in progress. If you don't see what you're looking for, feel free to start it.

That's basically it.

We're a little slow right now what with Xmas and all.

Yes everyone, that's right. I said xmas, and not holidays. Deal.

Hope to see you around.

~T
Posted Dec 24, 18
NoticeNotices